Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has received a mesothelioma diagnosis, contact The Throneberry Law Group today to speak with an experienced attorney. Our attorneys are prepared to answer the various questions that you might have about asbestos exposure, mesothelioma, or other asbestos-related conditions.
We offer our initial consultation free of charge. This means that you are not required to pay anything to speak with a lawyer about your case. We also understand how challenging the claims process can be, and we understand how to create a strong legal strategy to obtain the compensation you deserve.Suggestions on Preparing to Speak with a Mesothelioma Lawyer
At the Throneberry Law Group, we understand that after you schedule a consultation with an attorney, you want to make the most out of your first meeting. There are fortunately several steps that you can follow to prepare for the initial consultation with your lawyer. In addition to wanting to learn about your case, an attorney will want to gather important documents and evidence related to your case. Some of the ways you can make the most out of your free consultation include the following:
- Prepare your contact information. Make sure that you can promptly provide the attorney with information about your home address, home phone number, work address, work phone number, employer contact information, and your email address.
- Details about how the exposure occurred. To make sure that your consultation proceeds smoothly, write down details about how the exposure occurred as well as your diagnosis ahead of time. It often helps to write down key dates to make the timeline easier to understand. In addition to key dates, some of the important details about your case include a description about the working environment where the exposure occurred.
- Gather important evidence about how the exposure occurred. An attorney will often want to see any evidence you have as to how the asbestos exposure occurred so that the strength of your case can be assessed. The type and amount of evidence that a mesothelioma victim will have can change substantially between cases.
- Potential conflicts. It is important to provide your attorney with an idea of any potential conflicts of interest that might prevent your lawyer from providing you with ethical representation.
- Consider your goals. It is often a good idea to have a comprehensive list of all the damages that you have incurred due to your asbestos exposure. This can include things like medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages that arose as a result of a mesothelioma diagnosis.
Properly preparing for a first consultation is important. By making sure that our attorneys have all the necessary information about your asbestos exposure, you will greatly increase your chances of receiving the proper amount of compensation to cover your losses. The attorneys at The Throneberry Law Group are committed to fighting for the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today.