Americans who have been diagnosed with the disease mesothelioma know that it is almost impossible to treat. Because it can take a long time for mesthelioma to present itself after initial asbestos exposure, the disease can often be at an aggressive stage by the time treatment starts. At the Throneberry Law Group, we walk victims of this rare cancer through all the steps of a difficult process. We want to help you get the medical treatmentyou need to help alleviate pain and suffering, while fighting for the just compensation to which you are entitled.
Mesothelioma is a cancer that can affect the tissues around the heart, lungs, and other organs. It is caused by exposure to asbestos, and often manifests 30 to 40 years later. While treatment can significantly ease the pain and symptoms of the illness, the disease itself is incurable.
The Throneberry Law Group delivers the vital resources victims need to locate immediate care for their illness and aggressively fight for compensation for their illness, regardless of where those victims live. We are known for our passion and success in mesothelioma litigation from Maine to California, and everywhere in between.Mesothelioma
Roughly 3,000 new cases of mesothelioma are diagnosed every year in this country. There are three common types of mesothelioma that we see most often:
- Pleural mesothelioma: Pleural mesothelioma impacts the lining around the lungs and constitutes more than 70% of all mesothelioma cases. Symptoms include pain in the chest, trouble breathing, and fluid in the lungs.
- Peritoneal mesothelioma: Peritoneal mesothelioma impacts the tissue around the abdominal organs and constitutes around 20% of case. Symptoms include pain and swelling of the abdomen, vomiting, fever, and bowel trouble.
- Pericardial mesothelioma: Pericardial mesothelioma is rare and impacts the protective lining around the heart. Symptoms include pain in the chest, cough, and irregular heartbeat.
Utilizing our cohesive approach to fighting claims, we are able to work quickly yet efficiently to get mesothelioma sufferers access to life-extending treatment and relief from the extremely painful symptoms related to the disease.Asbestos
Having been mined for over four millennia, asbestos is a substance found in many products and buildings in this country, even to this day. It is a naturally occurring silica material thought to have great fire resistance and nominal tensile strength. For this reason, homes, military equipment, commercial buildings, and more were often constructed using this dangerous substance.Veteran Representation
At the Throneberry Law Group, we are aggressively fighting for active duty and discharged military personnel who have been diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma or something similar due to their exposure to asbestos on older military ships and equipment.
Our experienced and dedicated mesothelioma attorneys help connect veterans to quallified specialists who can diagnose the root causes of their mesothelioma and provide the best quality care. We will aggresively pursue the compensation each veteran deserves to support him or herself and his or her family.Five States With Highest Rates of Mesothelioma
Although every state sees innocent victims fall prey to mesothelioma, the following five states have seen more deaths than others:
- California, has well over 5,000 known deaths to date.
- Florida, is closing in on 4,400 deaths;
- New York, has recorded close to 4,088 deaths;
- Pennsylvania, falls between 3,000 and 3,900 deaths to date;
- Texas, has somewhere between 2,600 and 3,600 deaths to date;
Notice that many states listed hosted active coal mines, shipyards, or some form of direct exposure to asbestos through manufacturing facilities.Your Fight is Our Battle
There is no battle we are more proud of fighting than the battle for the compensation our clients deserve. While channeling your energy to fight for a healthier tomorrow, our firm will make every effort to make you comfortable today.
Contact the lawyers at the Throneberry Law Group at (888) 506-1131 or contact us online today to discuss your case. Our policy of ‘no recovery, no fee’ brings comfort to those lacking financial means to fight, but have more than enough reason to live.
- Asbestos Investigation and Litigation
- Companies and Asbestos Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure by State
- Occupations and Asbestos
- Products and Materials Containing Asbestos
- Veteran Representation
- Asbestos Exposure: Employer's Liability for Third-Party Transmission to Family Members
- The Asbestos and Mesothelioma Litigation against Johnson and Johnson in the United States
- The Legal Landscape of Asbestos Litigation: Recent Developments and Implications for Mesothelioma Victims
- Compensation for Mesothelioma Victims: What You Need to Know About Asbestos Lawsuits
- How Do You Know if You Have Been Exposed to Asbestos
- Diagnosing Mesothelioma
- Legal Remedies and Medical Coverage
- Mesothelioma & Radiation
- Mesothelioma Litigation
- Mesothelioma Symptoms
- Mesothelioma Treatment
- Mesothelioma Treatment Centers
- Palliative Care
- Questions for the Doctor
- Stages of Mesothelioma
- Statute of Limitations by State
- What Causes Mesothelioma
- What to do If You Have Mesothelioma