A mesothelioma diagnosis is frightening where the emotional reactions can be one of shock, fear, anger and denial. Having experienced and witnessed these emotions first hand, these emotional reactions can be crippling. It is important to understand that time is of the essence for victims and their families. Mesothelioma victims must quickly come to terms with the illness to face treatment and to allow family members to understand the psychological stages and symptoms.
The mesothelioma diagnosis will lead the victim and the victim’s family down a path of discovery to determine what mesothelioma can do. In battling this unforgiving disease, it is important to stay mentally strong and remember what mesothelioma cannot do. The following was adapted from an anonymous author in battling cancer and “What Cancer Cannot Do”.
What Mesothelioma Cannot Do
- Mesothelioma cannot cripple love
- Mesothelioma cannot shatter hope
- Mesothelioma cannot corrode faith
- Mesothelioma cannot destroy peace
- Mesothelioma cannot kill friendship
- Mesothelioma cannot suppress memories
- Mesothelioma cannot silence courage
- Mesothelioma cannot invade the soul
- Mesothelioma cannot steal eternal life
- Mesothelioma cannot conquer the spirit
If you suspect mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer, consult your physician immediately and then contact Throneberry Law Group. We know that time is precious after a diagnosis of asbestos cancer, so we go to work immediately. Our lawyers will work to recover compensation for you and your family to help minimize the financial worries. We will be there every step of the way to offer our support and legal muscle.